Dorset, England
1.5
Style and Design

I sent my watch to Swisco as recommended by Movdo, they looked over the watch and said it need anew movement and it was dented and scratched and the total cost of repair was £350, the actual cost of the watch !!!!I told them I only wanted the strap replaced and they charged me £160 !!!!

When the watch was returned it was not working and they said it was because I didn't want a replacement movement, just the strap, the watch had been worn half a dozen times before the thin strap broke, so how could it need a new movement etc, I thought the Swiss technology was the best !!I will never recommend them to anyone .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Movado and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Movado to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was price of repairs or customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Movado and swico watch repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Movado?

Comments