I sent my watch to Swisco as recommended by Movdo, they looked over the watch and said it need anew movement and it was dented and scratched and the total cost of repair was £350, the actual cost of the watch !!!!I told them I only wanted the strap replaced and they charged me £160 !!!!
When the watch was returned it was not working and they said it was because I didn't want a replacement movement, just the strap, the watch had been worn half a dozen times before the thin strap broke, so how could it need a new movement etc, I thought the Swiss technology was the best !!I will never recommend them to anyone .
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Price of repairs or customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."