Back in the beginning of August, I snuck my husbands watch over to Macy's to mail it off to their repair service.It needed a new clasp.

Our 40th wedding anniversary came and went and no watch. It is an older watch, I bought it back in 2007 along with 4 others to give to my children and sister for Christmas. I waited until October and checked with Macy's to see if they had heard about it. They checked with their repair service and said the clasp was on back order.

I waited. I thought it would be here by November 15th, my husband's 65th birthday. I waited and again no watch. Called Dec 8th and they still haven't found a clasp.

I was counting on giving this to my husband for his Christmas/retirement present this year. He has reached so many big milestones this year and no watch to mark the occasions. At this time I feel like I am due a watch since Movado has had this clasp on back order for five months. I would love to give my husband his watch this Christmas.

I have never been so disappointed in a company.They charge enough for their watches so they should stand behind their product

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Movado. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Movado.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Movado to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Movado?

Comments