1.2K views
4.2
Style and Design

A Movado is a Movado no matter where it is purchased.There are a lot of counterfeits but usually easy to tell.

I have done a lot of watches in the last 40 years and I can tell you that factory service will ALWAYS try to get the watch back to original condition no matter what the customer wants. If you send it in for a new crystal you can bet your boots you will get more than a new crystal. All watch companies do this. Factory service is not what it used to be; I see a lot of watches coming back from factory service and the work is not always first-rate.

Your best bet is to find a local watchmaker you feel comfortable with and stick with him or her.

You will get better service and you get to speak with the person repairing your watch.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. JS-99 is quite happy with this was just a comment on another review. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "this bit i wrote was a comment converted to a review" of movado watch repair. Movado needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned movado watch repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Movado.

Had an Experience with Movado?

Comments